Most of the credit should go to Max for writing a completely new back-end from
scratch that worked around our two biggest blockers:
* API requests on every page load don't scale
* Magnus's Wikidata Game engine wasn't reliable/scalable enough

Also special thanks to Leila for coming up with campaign ideas that would work
without a query service and doing some very thorough QA work that caught some
last minute bugs.

I would also like to thank Dario, Magnus, the rest of the kick-ass mobile web
team, my parents, God, and the Foundation!

Kaldari