It's great to see this written down. I'd assumed that the Mobile Web
*teams* were
now responsible for maintaining those extensions and had been triaging bugs
that landed in the mediawiki-extension-MobileFrontend and mobile-web
projects as such.

Max: would you be up for a doing a techmosis – a recored presentation –
covering all of those features? Specifically, I'd like to hear the areas
that need improving.

–Sam