MobileWebWatching schema has been active for some time now, I'm happy to
now reveal the results:

These are the number of clicks to the watchstar per funnel across the site
in stable:
page 61627
watchlist 1635
search 3105
nearby 279

and across all mobile modes:
page 63928
nearby 333
search 3357
watchlist 1890

As can be seen traffic to watchstars outside the current page is low. I
would suggest we therefore stop showing the watch star in search, nearby
results and Special:EditWatchlist and just focus on the funnel from the
page itself.

If interested I generated this data using:
select event_funnel, count(*) from MobileWebWatching_11761466 group by
event_funnel

It's also worth pointing out 8,025/12,964 ([1,2]) of the unique users using
the watch star had an edit count of 0.

[1] select count(distinct event_userId) from MobileWebWatching_11761466
where event_mobileMode = 'stable'
[2] select count(distinct event_userId) from MobileWebWatching_11761466
where event_mobileMode = 'stable'  and event_userEditCount = 0