Since Brandon's email a minute ago crossed mine in the ether and did not
make it to external lists, I am pasting it here:

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 1:53 PM, Brandon Black <bbl...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
We've merged up https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/214705/1 to address
this, and I've purged the caches to ensure the update is fully live
already.  It should address the issue, assuming that the block on RL's
/w/load.php entry point was the only part of the problem.