I haven't been able to use verified yet - I think this is a permission
that Barry doesn't have.
I'm experimenting with him doing no score reviews right now rather
than +1s for good patches. The -1s are worth being as visible as
possible.

I'm hoping to send an update on the status quo but I've updated him so
that he can be run in a script:
https://github.com/jdlrobson/Barry-the-Browser-Test-Bot/blob/master/barrybot.py
If you want him to re-review code simply remove him from the list of
reviewers - the bot currently works out what it needs to review based
on which patches he is currently not a reviewer for.