Joaquin,

What Andre said, except I didn't have that handy help reference he linked
to. I saw an example somewhere. The reason why the links in above Phab
ticket might look a bit cryptic at first is the URI encoding of the
formatting of the template text. I just wrote the template as I wanted it
then URI encoded it.

I've added a link to it to the project description. Thanks for the tip!

Cheers,
Bernd