Thanks Adam.

Hi Pine -- we'll be as open as we can about such partnerships but keep in
mind that the world of carriers and device manufacturers is very different
in terms of communications than ours. It's unlikely that any partner we
have will allow us to share information before the press release is out.
It's unfortunate but that's how that world works.

-Toby