First example that loaded on "random item":
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q6256189

English:
Manual description: "American politician".
Automatic description: "US-American politician (*1968) ♂"

German:
Manual description: None.
Automatic description: "Vereinigte Staaten Politiker (*1968) ♂" (yes, would
need some work on the algorithm, but understandable)

https://tools.wmflabs.org/autodesc/?q=Q6256189&lang=de&mode=short&links=text&redlinks=&format=jsonfm