Hi Moushira,

Thank you for these updates. It's great to see a team pushing out their
goals for the next quarter for public review.

Two questions:

1. How are budgets / resourcing aligned with the tasks shown here?
2. Are there also improvements planned for mobile web and mobile app
*editing* for Q3 and Q4?

Thanks!

Pine