+ Dmitry

Hi Nuria,
I will ask Dmitry to confirm, but I think a pause is fine for the next
couple of days as long as we are given the timestamps for outage can note
it on the schema wiki page.  Is this a sudden increase or has it always
been sending to high of a volume?  Regardless, I imagine a higher sampling
rate can probably be applied.
-J