Ok, also worth noting is that the pageview response expiration is different
than the additional "action=query" response we're retrieving for each title
in the pageview results.  For example, if pageviews API response for
2016/02/22 expires 24hrs after retrieval, we won't hit pageviews again for
24hrs if the cache control information is respected.  However, the
"previews" we obtain via "action=query" might not be cached as long.