Greetings,

Following up on the reading strategy.
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Reading/Strategy/Strategy_Process/Testing>
The reading team is launching an experiment that supports early engagement
in ideation phase, with a wide variety of users.

This aims at allowing a public space, where editors, staff and readers, can
submit and discuss ideas around our how to enhance user interaction with
content and with each other on Wikipedia.  We plan to run this for 4 weeks,
where after two weeks we can start to narrow down ideas and discuss them in
details.  Please check the link below, and feel free to submit ideas, ask
questions or leave a comment, and help us spread the word.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User_Interaction_Consultation

Best,
Moushira