1) The related articles are editable via the {{RelatedArticles}} magic
word. They have been since day one of launch.

2) There is a great conversation around how this feature could serve as a
see also replacement here:https://www.mediawiki.org/w/
<https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Syte4nkfr13nlfw4&action=history>
index.php
<https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Syte4nkfr13nlfw4&action=history>
?title=Topic:
<https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Syte4nkfr13nlfw4&action=history>
Syte4nkfr13nlfw4
<https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Syte4nkfr13nlfw4&action=history>
&action=history
<https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Topic:Syte4nkfr13nlfw4&action=history>

3) it's a beta feature and as far as I'm aware there are no plans to push
this to all users without community buy in.

4) in general I think beta features are a great way to have conversations
about how we can make the wiki better. I think this is generating good
conversations - especially around the PageImages extension and the
usefulness of see also and the exposure of the more like API.