Hi

We have released this week a new version of Kiwix for Android. This
release introduced many improvements which have been developed by our 3
developers participating to the Wikimedia hackathon in Jerusalem.

Here the list of improvements:
FIXED: Bookmark icon correctly updates when switching tabs
* NEW: Tabs reopen as you left them after app restart
* NEW: Undo tab deletions with one click
* NEW: Table of contents for articles accessed by swiping left
* NEW: Improved Bookmark System
* NEW: Back and forward buttons show as disabled if unusable
* NEW: Real time permission requests for Android Marshmallow
* NEW: Asks the user if they would consider rating the app

We also have created to new custom apps (Kiwix+content):
* In French, "Encyclopédie de la Tunisie"
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kiwix.kiwixcustomtunisie
* In Spanish, "Enciclopedia de Venezuela"
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kiwix.kiwixcustomvenezuela

Custom apps are really appreciated by their respective users. The most
successful of them, "Medical Wikipedia" done in collaboration with the
WikiMed project has recently reach the TOP10 Wikipedia apps on Google
Play. The effort to release new custom apps will therefore continue and
we want to reach a dozen of apps at the end of this year.

Regards
Emmanuel

--
Kiwix - Wikipedia Offline & more