Hello mobile Wikimedians,

We've just posted another beta to TestFlight for the next release of the
Wikipedia app for iOS. We expect this to be the final beta before we
release to 5.1 to the store next week. This release includes:

   - Search for text within page
   - Major improvements to reading and browsing experience on iPads
   - Performance improvements for user with large numbers of Saved and
   Recent pages
   - Make most recent Nearby item in the feed a little more "near"
   - Ability for other apps to open the Wikipedia app to specific articles
   or even search results (huge thanks to contributor jberkel)
   - Many other small bug fixes and improvements

Thanks,
Josh Minor
Product Manager