I removed the app and then reinstalled. Now it's working. I suspect that
because I had installed the Testflight build before I had installed iOS 10, the
app (or the installation process) missed it's chance to register the components
with the Operating System, so after updating from 9 to 10, I just didn't see
them because the OS was not aware of them.

Might be a bug with extension registration in the OS.

DJ