Hi all,

Wikimedia Czech Republic and I are collaborating to organize a pre-hackathon
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Hackathon_2017/Prehackathon_Prague>
in Prague that runs from 12-14 May 2017, a week before the hackathon in
Vienna. There are a few scholarships available that will cover the return
trip to Prague/Vienna, and/or accommodation in Prague during the
pre-hackathon.

The topic of the pre-hackathon will be the improvement of the Wikimedia
Commons Android app <https://github.com/commons-app/apps-android-commons>,
with focus on the "Nearby places that need pictures" feature. Further
details are currently still being discussed here
<https://github.com/commons-app/apps-android-commons/issues/353>.

If you are interested, please register
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvPa8LIz_YTOIcToaAAkAvnZ5OoJ2F5YUlfelDcTcutL24cg/viewform>
as soon as possible and indicate if you would like to apply for a
scholarship in the application form. For any enquiries, feel free to send
me or Vojtech (CC'ed) an email, or post on our GitHub or wiki discussion
page.

Cheers!

--
Regards,