On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 9:20 AM Federico Leva (Nemo) <nemow...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Il 27/01/22 09:57, Željko Blaće ha scritto:
> > Was there any effort in that direction at any point?
>
> A "generic app" is also known as "a website". (Though new marketing
> names get invented every other month.)

:-)
I like your critical stand, but...
I would argue that there are some added value of mobile apps  ;-)
(especially with UI, offline work, notifications and potential branding)
((could imagine also with media uploads, location & context features))

If I remember correctly, most of the recent work towards a true
> mobile-friendly skin has happened in Timeless.
> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Skin:Timeless/en

Yes - I know of it. Thank you.