Hello,
There are two softwares with almost the same features to unpack rar
files on Symbian phones--Free Unrar and WinRar.  The first one, as the
name suggests, is free but you have to temporarily set the date back
to 2009 to install without certificate error.  I'm not sure about
WinRar.
Regards.

కాకర్ల నాగేశ్వరయ్య

K. Nageswaraiah