I expect soni Xperia E may be worth buying.
I guess it should be around 15000 is my aprox estimation but not sure
though since Samsung may be estimating Samdung Galaxy Gaund duo for
around 25000 plus but soni might have below 20000 or may be even
15000. i'm gonna try that one, or will have to see what next to buy an
older version or else get a low model phone of just Rs1000 or Rs1500.
For the moment i'm waiting to see the price range of Soni Xperia and
hope its mid range around 20000. Lets wait and watch.
Samuel