From: Mobile.accessindia [mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in]
On Behalf Of Aaruni Sharma
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 1:47 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Skype for c5 and e5

Hi Rajesh, good news is that skype is working on a nokia e63 still. so
you can still use it effectively. you can download the app from the
blindsea site:
www.blindsea.com

click on the 3rd party apps and do the needful.

On 20/03/2013, Phen Varghese <phenvargh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is fring an inbuilt app or do we have to install from any site?
>

> On 3/20/13, jerinjos...@gmail.com <jerinjos...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear friend,
>>
>> What are the actions that fring can perfom? Does it support audio chat?
>>
>> With best regards,
>>
>> Jerin Jose
>> M: +919539510031
>> Facebook: jyjerin

>> From:        "Sheik mohammedali" <shahid.se...@gmail.com>
>> Subject:     Re: [Mobile.AI] Skype for c5 and e5
>> Date:                20th March 2013 11:56 am
>>
>> yes.  fring does the job

Thanks and regards,
aruni Sharma.
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Political Science, JNPG College, Lucknow, India.
Accessibility consultant, RSVI Lucknow.