Hi all. Mr. Kiran told me and my friend Mukesh Jain that he has
already despatched my phone in the evening yesterday but he hasen't
given me the details of the corrior and the docket number. Let's hope
for the best. Till now I've sent two messages for the latest update
but there's no peply from him. Please tell me what I've to do.