Hello you can easily find almost all the apps through google. e.g.
search for "apk for skype", "apk for facebook" etc and you will find
pages from where you can download these apps. for installing apps from
outside play store you will have to enable "apps from unknown sources"
in settings. this obviously has security implications. be prudent in
what apps you install and try downloading from the home pages if and
when possible. There are good nummber of tablets which do not have
play store and so people do install apps in this way.

On 03/04/2013, Sunil Sangtani. <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> if you are not able to use play store threw your phone,
> then log on  to play.google.com
> from your computer, login to the same account that you have configgur
> on your phone,  and search and install the apps from there.
> the phone will install the apps it self those you have chosen to
> install threw  your pc.
> note:  there are very few apps  those are available outside of play
> store due to security reasons.
>
> On 4/2/13, Suk Bahadur Subba <senihan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear Sirs,
>> As I have already annoyed you all so much with my playstore problem in
>> my Samsung GT-s6012,  further, I may like to trouble you once more.
>> the Samsung Care Centre in my town has assured me  to resolve my
>> problem in month or a two, so till then I would like to use facebook
>> and Skype in my phone.  Therefore, If anybody in the list possess
>> those aps:  Facebook, Facebook Massenger and Skype, I shall be
>> grateful if you kindly manage to share those aps with me in my E-mail
>> ID clearwater.s...@gmail.com  as I am unable to download it in my PC.
>> Its better to have direct link to download though too.
>> With Regards,

>  director | Chandra international | Jaipur.

Thanks and regards,
aruni Sharma.
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Political Science, JNPG College, Lucknow, India.
Accessibility consultant, RSVI Lucknow.