Hi satguru. there are two easy ways to transfer your nokia phone
contacts. Please note that nokia saves each contact as a separate file
whereas android backs up all contacts as a single file. so importing
from memory card is not an option. see below
1. configure your Gmail account Mail for exchange on your nokia phone
first. be careful about the settings. contact sync is off by default.
toggle it on and set initial sync to "leave the contacts on phone" or
something, don't remember exact phraise. this will backup your
contacts to your google account. now configure your account on your
android and all your contacts will show up on your android device.
2. the second option is to use "phonecopy" app about which I have
talked on the other thread.

On 03/04/2013, Satguru Rathi <tarannumra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Please advise on  the subject.
>
> Further, if there is any guide (Etext) to use maps on Android,  specifically
> on this model, please do share/point me to.
>
> Satguru
> ___,__.___
> "Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
> or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."
>
> Satguru Rathi.
> Mobile: +91-9871489945
> Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in
> satg...@saksham.org
> Skype: satgururathi
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/satguru.rathi.9
> Website: www.saksham.org
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Thanks and regards,
aruni Sharma.
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Political Science, JNPG College, Lucknow, India.
Accessibility consultant, RSVI Lucknow.