Dear sir,

There is no branded keyboard to my knowledge usually
some importers import them from our neighbouring country and they do
well. For Mobile Phone they have a full qwerty key pad costing some 500
rupees it is roughly the size of our playing cards width will be similar
to an Nokia E 5. They are to be connected via blue tooth. I know that
since I am associated with one delay,I am not promising on time but all
the Android users irrespective of the brands and models will have a much
simpler way of navigation In some time. Also wait for a couple of days
to go ahead with your search. You haven't experienced 4.2 again due to
me.

Regards

Kiran

On 07-04-2013, mukesh jain wrote:

> hello,
would like to know the best bluetooth keyboard for android 4.1
> mobile
phone. so if anyone of you using it, could you please suggest
> any good
one on which maximum funtions similar on touch screen can be

performed?

> i have checked the online shopping malls like ebay but
could not get
> the exact category for mobile only. there were many
listed
> specifically for tablet and that too were along with carry case
and
> pouch. so i am looking for only keyboard that can be connected to
any
> android mobile phone via bluetooth.
>
> hoping to hear from
you.

mukesh.jai...@gmail.com [1]
> muk...@mukeshjain.org [2]
run by me (info page):
[3]

> website:
> www.mukeshjain.org [4]
> Skype: mukeshjain211
> Mob:
09977165123
> "Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not
let them
"

> Helen Keller
>
> Search for previous postings at: