dear friend, i am usingnokia e 63 with my pc to conect with net. For
disconecting it i go to one touch access then press disconect button
then press close button. Then by pressing alt tab go to nokia pc swet
by using alt f4 close nokia pc suit. Thanks mahesh bhagwat. Skype
maheshbhagwat67 mobile 8087272893.