Hello Kiran, nice app. though I have certain things in mind. first of
all, since most phones are duel sim these days, would love if we can
have two call buttons for two sims. It's a simple to use nice app but
see if auto fill feature can be implemented.
another important feature is the speed dialing which is absent as of now.

On 15/04/2013, kiran <ki...@vaugle.co.in> wrote:
> Dear prashant,
>
> Thanks for the email, actually I have a play store account but it was taking
> a little more time for virus and malware checks. Also in the last 30 days I
> have justgot 4 or 5 days at the core work pc and hence was in a hurry to
> provide users of all android flavours till 2.2 to get this app. What you are
> advising is really true and I shall follow it once I am with my PC.
>
> This app is beta in one way but at the same time really cool in the aspect
> of call features. I want users to write about this and then I shall explain
> things from a developer side. Something that I have done in this app while
> talkback is on is not present in any dialers, atleast this is my
> observation.
>
> So I wait for some users to comment and then take all feedbacks to work.
> Thanks once again.
>
> Regards,
>
> Kiran
>

> Sent from Samsung tablet

Thanks and regards,
aruni Sharma.
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Political Science, JNPG College, Lucknow, India.
Accessibility consultant, RSVI Lucknow.