Please do not hit enter on that link.
keep the kerser on the link, then hit the application key, and then choose Save target as, or save link as, and then then choose the location to save. If the saved location needs to be default, just press ALT + S after clicking the SaveLinkAs option in the application menu.

With care and regards,

Kannan ...

Skype: kankale63