Dear members,

Persion technologies pvt ltd requests affected members to send a simple mail
for cancellation, this applies to all those who wish to do so irrespective of
they using the phone or not received.   All cancellations received by 19th
shall be processed by 21st april. We have collected all payments to company
account except 1. There are members who had paid us partial amounts, all will
be refunded through cheques, all details will be made available along with
scanned copies of information on each cheque through a dropbox link.

Those who have the phone and wish to cancel, the procedure is same. Once their
accounts are credited and balances cleared, they should return the handsets in
as is condition to  NXG ELECTRONIC,  ADDRESS will be provided only to those
members. We shall bear tg cost of shipping.

Regards,

Kiran

Sent from Samsung tablet