To: "mobile.accessindia" <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 9:22 PM
Subject: [Mobile.AI] which phone to buy

high friends
android and I OS  are 2 most accessable OS right now
apple phone r expensive but quality and after sales service is very exelent.
in android we have many opsens as prise starts from 6k to 45k.
samsung and sony are to most brands which have full accessibility
features of talkback in built.
as per me dont go with so called indian or chinese brands as most
dont have talk back in built and  also  have many common features
missing.
after sales service is also questionable
good companies  android phone starts from 7k with android 4.0    I C S
and 8k for 4.1JB
i am using android for last 1 year with both qwerty and touch and
accessibility of both is ok.
for any query  write to me or call me
i will be happy to help
success also hurts,when you dont have a loved one to wish you.
failer also looks beautiful,when you have a loved one to support you.
paresh
99 87 27 17 17,98 1904 55 38