Law is not biased you invoke relavant sections of IPC I have every
right under IT act. Lets file complaints in our respective rights.Your
mail to company demands money in cash back and also shows clear
intentions of avoiding accountability and disclousre of the funds in
your account to the income tax. You write to me that will the company
pay tax?

I clearly said all cancellations without reason will be
accepted and processed by 21st. My refund process starts after 21st. The
member volunteering has passed all cancellation requests to me and
moderator as agreed.

The non member who started defaming the company
is already facing all legal action from the company by way of court
cases filed against her in the court of law on 18th April 2013. UNDER
various sections of IPC & IT ACTS.

On 21-04-2013, Shyam M. Sayanekar
wrote:

> For the last three days, I did not write anything about Kiran
because I wanted to show how fake he is. He made lofty promises of
returning all the money on 21st April. Now 21st is over, where is the
money? All the time he makes lofty claims of being very altruistic and
helping the Vi. community and not having any monetary aims. But,
actually, under the name of technology, his business is to dupe the
people. I think, soon a police case will have to be filed against him.

Professor Shyam M. Sayanekar
> Telephone: 0251-2438457
> Mobile: +91
9920410788