To: "MOBILE ACCESSINDIA" <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 8:46 PM
Subject: [Mobile.AI] MY EXPERIENCE

Dear friends

This mail has been sent To accessindia mobile mailing list to those WHO HAVE ORDERED / CANCELLED THEIR ORDER / NOT SATISFIED with Persion Technologies Pvt Ltd I request other friends who have not placed the order to kindly bear with us
you may simply ignore this mail right away !

Much has been discussed on the list about kiran as well as the experiences of those who have ordered Products @ Persion Technologies Pvt Ltd

It is high time some solution should have been found either from the person who promoted the accessible phone or from where the same was advertised ( people may have their opinions we respect those opinions i am not focussed on who is right but on what is right )

Enough  evidence has been submitted so far
a lot more is behind the curtains
we will have to wait for the TIME to unfold !

I Thank those who had responded to my mail many friends are not feeling comfortable to raise their voice many were off the list

I again request all to write your experiences to
hello9543956...@yahoo.com
as soon as possible

Let us collectively  work for amicable solution !

Sathyameva jeyathey !

DISCLAIMER

THIS MAIL DOES NOT INTENDS TO DEFAME ANYBODY OR ANY COMPANY IN ANY WAY THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS MAIL WERE PURELY BASED ON MY PAST EXPERIENCE ONLY .

Regards

Jaya Prakash C

* SENT FROM NOKIA C 5