Hi,

Recently i have observed annoying updates from my service provider,
Airtel about the balance usage and amount on my prepaid connection. i
did get them earlier as well, but since the past 5 days each time i
use anything that has my internet usage, and sometimes not, the
message pops up interrupting whatever is happening. this could be
typing an e mail, or a message on chat, it pops and until cleared
stays put. it is terribly annoying and disturbing. have any of you
faced the same problem?

I did call them today to ask them if this could be stopped, but they
seem to not understand what i'm talking about. is there any setting on
the phone itself that can put an end to this? i use a Nokia E5.

Thanks for any help

Payal