check flipkart. it is selling for rs.5990 there.
On 29/05/2013 07:48, Kannan. C wrote:
 But, no handsets available on stores at present!

With care and regards,

Kannan ...

Skype: kankale63

On 5/28/2013 11:42 PM, Aruni Sharma wrote:
hello Dinesh, I personally have not used it. but have extensively talked to a user and he is very satisfied with it after jb upgrade. In fact i am suggesting this handset to my friends who come to me for advice. so Jb would work well and would truly make it a very handy device.