Sent: Tuesday, 04 June, 2013 08:55 AM
To: mobile.accessindia
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Starting with my first iPhone?

Hi Satguru Bhaiya,

Before even thinking to start with your first iPhone, the basic step
to be taken is to give a big treat! :d

Tips to get started:
1. Learn the tutorial of Voice Over, practice commands there, which
will help you in learning the gestures. Its there in voice over
(settings>general>accessibility), announced as 'practice voice over
button'.
2. Read the apple's help documentation for accessibility, which is
indeed good according to me, as I have done a very little practice
with voice over.
3. There are hell lot of podcasts about IPhone on various sites, and
since you must be up to date with emails, I need not give you website
links.
4. Install Fleksy, one of the amazing typing app on IOS.

Do get back should you have specific questions.

Regards,
--
Amar Jain.
Website: www.amarjain.com