Hello ajay. For voice guidance use the navigation application which is fairly
simple. You can set your home location from maps. Explore the screen and you
will find the option. If not go to menu settings in maps.

Thanks and regards
Aruni SharmaAsst. prof. JNPG College

Lucknow
Sent from my iPod using fleksy.