hi friends
 i hope all are fine.
sorry for late reply.
samsung is not going to give any 4.1 2
update to its old models which have less in built  memory such as
galaxy young S5360,ace S5830,y duos S6102,y light S5302 or any such
devices.
samsung is launching total new range of  galaxy phones which run on
android 4.1. 2prize range of this  phones starts from 5k

galaxy star is S5282 which runs on 4.1 2 jelly bean  is cheapest phone
with samsung currently for 5k
next phone is galaxy pocket neo S5312 which costs around 7k
galaxy young S6312 is around 7850 and galaxy fame S6812 around 10k.
we will soon get galaxy cor I8262 which is exxpected to launch this
month and it would cost around 14k.
then we have galaxy quattro I8552 which is around  16k and grand I9082
around 18500.
all phone launched from now onwards will be with android 4.1.2 jelly bean
and premium phones will come with 4.2.2 jelly bean  such as galaxy
mega and galaxy S4 mini.
all  r free to call  or mail me of list   my number is given below
--
success also hurts,when you dont have a loved one to wish you.
failer also looks beautiful,when you have a loved one to support you.