Hi friends,
I have recently bought Samsung galaxy s duos.
I know it's not running 4.1 or 2 but soon it will be updated.
it's size is around our e5 and without keypad so screen size is around
4 inches.
regarding typing, we can just slide our finger on the keyboard and
after reaching on it we lift our finger.
and the thing gets typed.
My typing sppe has improved drastically in last few days.
All the things are accessibal in this phone I have used gps as well
and it's quite ok.
web is not that much accessibal in 4.0 so I am waiting for a jb update.
Skype, whatsapp, viber, gps, playstore and many more things are
comfortable to use.
if this device would get a jb update then, it will be among the best
phones for a visually impaired people to choose.
from my personal experiences, I would say rather buy grand qortro
rather than any indian phone. the touch screen of such indian phones
becomes slow after some times. also, there have been complaints of
hanging from average users.
it is only recommended if you want to change your phone after 1 or 1.5
year because micromax, lava, carbon, intex etc etc don't last for
later than that.
My personal views only.

regards

Ajay Minocha