Karbonn launches Titanium S9 IPS at Rs 19,990

Priced at Rs 19,990,
Karbonn Mobiles launched its latest smartphone
Titanium S9 IPS with high definition, enhanced battery life along with a 13MP auto-focus rear camera.

The handset features a large 13.9 cm screen, offering 16 million colour output and is based on the Android 'Jelly Bean' 4.2 operating system.

Karbonn Titanium S9 comes with 13.9cm (5.5 Hd) IPS Capacitive screen, 1.2GHz quad core processor,13 MP auto focus rear camera and a 5MP front camera. It is equipped with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and has 16 GB internal memory, the statement added.

"The launch of the device initiates our foray into the HD IPS smartphone category wherein we seek to satiate the consumer needs with the best-in-class technological innovations", Karbonn Mobiles Executive Director, Shashin Devsare said.

With PTI inputs
Source: http://businesstoday.intoday.in/story/karbonn-launches-titanium-s9-ips-at-price/1/196515.html

Satguru
"Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru Rathi.
Mobile: +91-9871489945
Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in
satg...@saksham.org