If you want the alarm to be ringed every day, then you should check all days. if you check on perticular day then the alarm will ring on that day every week.
zoher kheriwala taheri menswear mumbai. skype id zoher.kheriwala
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dr Yusuf Vohra" <dr.yusu...@gmail.com>
To: <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 9:41 PM
Subject: [Mobile.AI] need help about alarm in my android device.

hello friends,
here I need your help about keeping alarm in my samsung galaxy chat
device which has jelly bean OS.
first of all, let me tell you what steps i tried to do and where I couldn't get.
first I went in clock icon and tab on creat alarm. then I found
something like 2 edit box of hours and minutes in both left and right
side. then from upword and downword side of both left and right edit
box, I found increase hour, increase minute, decrease hour and
decrease minute. I tabbed it what ever I wanted.
then after when I nevigate downword, I found all the days in one
horizontal line. that all checkbox are unchecked by default.
so friends, should I check the check box of particular day what I
want? or should I remain that unchecked? if I checked all the
checkbox, then what will happen?
this step I can't able to understand. another thing that when alarm
plays at the particular time, how to stop that sound?
waiting for your soon reply.
with warm regards,

--
Dr yusuf vohra,