unlabled buttons are the buttons those perform some certain action but
arent labled keeping the accessibility in mind.
you can not labled unlabled button in talkback   unless you are not
using jellybean 4.3.
a work  around is to have an idea of the locations of the buttons  and
what they do.  even remembering the immage number that talkback
anounse wont help. as these number keep changing.

On 8/11/13, Shyam Sundar Singh <shyam0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear list, I am using samsung Galaxy Chat B5330. I saw unlabelled buttons in
> some options. What are unlabelled buttons and how to label them.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep...
But I have promises to keep...
And miles to go before I sleep...
And miles to go before I sleep...
~Robert Frost

director| Chandra International | Jaipur|     facebook.com/chandrainternational