hello,
you may look for the bluetooth keyboards from addcom or callmet. they
are ranging between 1200 to 2200 INR. also they are slim in size
compare to other.

i am using one such with my tablet.
thanks,

On 8/11/13, Kannan. C <kankal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>   Bluetooth keyboard is costly in comparing with usb.
>

> With care and regards,
>
> Kannan ...
>
> Skype: kankale63
>
> On 8/4/2013 11:01 AM, gufran wrote:
>> Is their any Bluetooth keyboard available?

>>> worked.
>>> Harish.

Regards,
Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
muk...@mukeshjain.org

website:
www.mukeshjain.org
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller