Hello if you format your phone you can download and install the purchased apps for free from google play. you can also take a backup of the apps through apps like linda file manager. In earlier versions of android I used to get notifications for downloading the purchased apps but unfortunately this feature is no longer there it seems. still if you search for the app you have previously purchased, it can be downloaded and installed again and again for free.