Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Accessibility of Karbonn A12:

Although specs look great, let me be clear that karbon has very dismal service record. you can read the review of this phone on flipkart
On 20/10/2013 21:35, Prashanth wrote:
Dear list:
The specification of said model looks great at the price of 4700 on Flipcart.
Anyone checked the accessibility of this model?
Of course it is having JB 4.2.
If the accessibility is good (like stock Android)
people can give it a try.