Pasting the invite from the interviewer below.

From: Erin Brady
t-erb...@microsoft.com

Hello all -

I'm an intern at Microsoft Research here in Bangalore.  We're working
on a study of technology use by visually impaired people in India to
learn more about what tools people are commonly using, and what
unsolved needs exist.  We feel that as members of AccessIndia, you all
have a good understanding of the available technologies and their
drawbacks.

If anyone would be interested in participating in an interview with
us, we'd greatly appreciate your help.  You can write to me at
t-erb...@microsoft.com<mailto:
t-erb...@microsoft.com
and we will try to schedule a phone call (it will last under an hour).
 If you do have any questions, feel free to direct them to me.

Thank you!
-Erin