Thank you very much sir. I have changed the date format to month/day/year
previously it was date/month/year. Now OK with the date, Talkback speaks the
date correctly.

From: "Vikas Kapoor" <dl.vi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2013 7:41 PM
To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of
mobilephonesand Tabs. " <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Incorrect Date in Galaxy Core

It is not the problem of dates having set incorrect, rather I suppose it is
the problem of android based TTS, because if the dates written in numeric
forms, it always recognises the first 2 numbers as months and the next two
digits as dates. In other words, it recognises the dates put in numeric form
in the American format. Although I do not confront this in call log, if the
dates are specified in the text messages, it always says in the same way.