Can you describe ur problem? Are u trying to access your contacts from web
interface? Have you tried threw google.com/contacts

Sent from my iPhone

On 04-Jan-2014, at 12:25 pm, Swarna Lakshmi <swarna.l2...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Experts,

I am facing a strange problem with my Gmail account; I am not able to
access my contacts in one of my active accounts.
Actually, few days back I had exported my phone contacts to my Gmail;
thinking that I need not worry for my contacts in case of any mal
functioning of my mobile device.

It is very disturbing as this happens to be my most active Id.

Kindly suggest,

Thanks in anticipation,
Swarna.

Celebrating Louis Braille birthday!