just go into the options after opening the contact folder on memory
card and mark all. then give the command of save business card, they
will directly go the contact folder on phone memory. As per my
knowledge, there is no option to move messages on N79. u can find the
messages on memory card by changing the option of save messages on
memory card... However, u can take those messages through USB port to
your PC and then u can transfer it to phone memory directly...