hellow experts.

today i am facing strange prob in my hendset xolo q 700i.

the problem is as under.
my handset's battery got discharge under 20% as low battery mode just
like as usual.
naturally during this period screen's brightness gets low due to less charging.
now after recharging handset above 60%, the screen's default
brightness is not coming back.
even i have dubble checked in brightness option in setting menue.
experts, kindly suggest me the right way to make screen brightness as
normal as it was earlier.

Time to meet up again!
Register for AccessIndia Convention 2014: