dear shashi in Iphone contacts app you will get the following labels
home,work,Iphone,main,other,e t c you can add your own label by choosing custom
label
to change an existing label go to phone select contacts tab and select the
contact in which the label should be changed and double tap edit at the top and
when flicking right you will hear delete button and next to it is the label for
the contact it may be either home,work other as such douvble tap here and
change the label if you did not find the relevent label select custom label and
give a label name
regards

Sent from my iPad
nothing is impossible for a willing heart

in the middle of difficulty lies opportunity
 gabriel john union bank of india
mobile 9597025263
mail home pgabrielj...@gmail.com
personal gabrieljo...@yahoo.com